View Profile Dieselpunk-Imperiale

142 Movie Reviews

I love how you have all the weirdly designed backers in the end credits and then there's just Patrick.

He's looking for the nearest Wendy's.

Feel like the ending was maybe a touch too dark? Otherwise cool.

6Bulldozer9 responds:

sorry about that, grew up with fat-pie :D

6 Game Reviews

Imma be real I suck at this game but I'm giving it 5 stars because the art's great and the creators somehow made a friggin browser game moddable. I don't even know how you do that but people have made mods for this thing, it's great.

TFW you get all ion cannons and they somehow kill the enemy base.

Yeah this game needs some polish. The song loop is good as is but the towers need to be balanced a little. Or a lot. Emma seems kinda useless, the basic soldier seems less useless up until past the 10th wave where they only manage a couple of pity kills, niko seems pretty good and Jack seems like the one you're just supposed to buy and upgrade instead of getting any others.

The zombies also just get tougher without any visual change? After the buff ones and the lightning ones there's no bigger badder ones but they sure as hell take more bullets. The dog at least gets tougher, but spamming him nonstop every 5 seconds seems more like a bandaid on design then something helpful.

So yeah all in all it feels "playable" but a perfect run seems like something you got to meticulously plan instead of something you can get provided some effort and a few solid tries.

43 Audio Reviews

Can't tell if 30-34 is a leitmotif from undertale or Zelda, but I appreciated hearing it.

All in all this is a really cute piece. The sort of background bassier sound throughout contrasts well against the lighter whistlier bits, and the chiptune beatbox around the halfway mark transitions smoothly. Bang up job.

Kramoris responds:

Aw thank you so much!

If it's anything from Zelda, it wasn't intentional, but that's neat I suppose

This sounds like music in a big-name point-and-click adventure game.

Everratic responds:

Thank you. I'd love to compose for that type of game.

Reminds me of the SNES Zelda mixed with scifi then dropped in a remix-blender.

So like, it's good.

4,833 Art Reviews

"Wait, so is it just like modern art? Like it's either people trying to flex or money laundering?"
"Well no but actually yes."

Aging US soldier aids injured Japanese volunteer in the war against communism, circa 1973, colorized.

I might have a deep simmering resentment of homestuck 2 and all that it did to put the plot and characters through a blender, but at least John, canonically, scored with Roxy.

So like that's something at least.

Aspiring voice actor with some basic career references, currently struggling to Truly establish myself.
Meandering around Newgrounds in the meantime and rating/reviewing stuff that catches my eye, mostly in the art tab.
Hoping you have a nice day :0)

Semifunctional Human